Basics of Electronics
About this Course
Today, children around the world have access to laptops, desktops, and smartphones. Knowing that the future is becoming synonymous with technology, it is important that our young minds become active consumers, and contribute to technology in the right manner, instead of staying mere passive users.
This course, first in the series entitled The STEM Safari, will take children on an exciting journey through the world of electronics. It will efficiently guide them through the basics step by step, making them capable of building simple circuits by the time it gets over.
For taking this course, it is a must to have (apart from enthusiasm):
If you don’t have them, you can get them here.
What you will learn?
- The three pillars of electronics i.e. Voltage, Current, and Resistance
- What is an electronic circuit
- What are analog and digital signals, and how to control them
- Types of actuators (electrical actuators in detail)
- What are sensors and how do they work
Who is this course for?
This course is for all young minds who love technology and want to learn how gadgets around them work.
How to enroll in the course?